15.7.09

Poetry

Last night I was snooping through my room and stumbled upon a book of my poetry stuffed to the brim with loose leaf of poems waiting to be added.
I spent the later part of the evening putting the stragglers in and remembering where the poems came from.
Instead of a journal, the poems talked about the life I was leading rather than the activities from day to day.
I felt very nostalgic.

I found one that was just as applicable today as it was when i first wrote it in the back of my Math Notebook.... (Construction-insert here)
Though I feel more alive now then i have in two years, I'm just not inspired to write more poetry right now.

Just waiting for the creative spark...

10 Days until San Diego...I simply cannot wait. <3

1 comment:

Ian Miller said...

First of all love, your poetry is beautiful, and I love hearing it. I'm glad you have the ability to look back and see what you were thinking at the time. That's why I'm so glad we have the letters we sent each other...years down the road we'll be able to look back and see where we started out.

Creativity comes in bursts, so hopefully you'll get one soon. Maybe in Big Bear. :-D

Missing you always, can't wait to see you darling.